Custom Manufacturing Services
Ganesh Group approach
Ganesh Group of Industries can provide a range of services to support Custom Manufacturing projects.The expansion of our manufacturing capacity supports a key strategy for Ganesh Group as we continue to increase our Custom Manufacturing and Toll manufacturing services.
Ganesh Group can provide a comprehensive tailor made service to our clients, ensuring process development,optimisation and commercial scale-up of processes is carried out in an efficient, cost effective manner.Ganesh Group’s commercial has five state of art manufacturing facilities located in Gujarat, India and are
supported during technology transfer with Technical, Engineering, Production and Compliance input from UK personnel.
We aim to become an outsourced manufacturer of choice by our customers, by ensuring quality specifications are met and maintained. We can distribute products worldwide either from site of manufacture, or from our COMAH registered warehousing in the UK.
Ganesh Group of Industries are an ideal partner, especially for companies who either don’t have spare capacity,or do not have suitable development/manufacturing facilities for a particular project. We can assist you during every stage, and produce product in kilo to tonne quantities.
Our track record is based on delivering a service that provides:
- An experienced, multi-functional team to support the project at every stage
- Quick response from initial feasibility through to process study.
- Open and transparent exchange of information with our customers
- Focus on quality product and reliable supply
- Adherence to confidentiality throughout, including intellectual property
- Commitment to upholding health, safety and environmental standards
- Integrity throughout, and become an extension of a customer’s own production facilities
All Manufacturing facilities of Ganesh Group of Industries include well delineated areas for :
- R & D
- Engineering & Maintenance
- Materials & Finished Goods Stores
- Our own Effluent treatment plant that complies with pollution control board norms and requirements.
Ganesh Group has a wide range of experience, and a history of developing new products and challenging processes. This is reflected in the range of hazardous materials we handle.Typical raw materials are outlined below:
- Bromo Chloro propane
- Gamma butyryl lactone
- Thionyl Chloride
- Aluminium Chloride
- Butyl Lithium
- Methacryloyl Chloride
- Dimethyl Sulphide
- Allyl Alcohol